Thursday, April 9, 2009

Traveling

I am really excited about all of the traveling I'll be doing this year! I rarely get to travel, but it seems like more and more trips keep getting added to my calendar for this year - and I'm so thrilled!
  • I already took a weekend trip to Aiken, SC a few weeks ago
  • May 10-12 I'll be going to Philadelphia for SIFE Nationals!! I'm really excited about it. I keep hearing about how huge of an event this is, but I still don't think I've quite grasped it yet. I was blown away at how big Regionals was a few weeks ago... but this is going to be HUGE!
  • May 16-17 I'll be going to Baltimore to the College of Notre Dame for a new chapter induction
  • Sometime in June I might be road tripping it to Delaware with Kyle and Sam
  • July 22-26 I'll be back in Philadelpha for National Convention, one of my new favorite times of the year!
  • July 28 I leave for China for 17 days!!
  • September might offer up a trip to Raleigh, NC ... and then again in November
  • And if the SIFE team does well at Nationals, there's a possibility I'll get to go to Germany in October for the World Competition!!
  • I also have a few weddings to attend this year in various parts of Georgia, some back home in beautiful Savannah
It's always been a goal of mine to travel more, so I think I'm off to a great start with my 2009 travel plans.


2 comments:

  1. good grief!

    *i'll also be in philly, but leaving either to come back to atl or go to dc just before you get there may 10.
    *baltimore's college of notre dame is a beautiful part of the city
    *road-trip to delaware?! nice!! where to? the beach?
    *you won't even have time to breathe between the natl convention and china!
    *worlds??? that would be awesome
    *so are weddings

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's a lot!

    -what are you going to philly for?
    -deleware - i'm not sure where. we're going to visit his cousin...wherever she lives
    -yeah, i plan on sleeping, doing laundry, and repacking for the two days before china. nothing else. haha
    -and yeah, let's cross our fingers for a trip to germany! that'd be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete