Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a beautiful saturday

This past Saturday was the first really nice day outside we've had in a long time! With the rain all last week and now the cold, it was nice to have one day of sunshine and warmer weather. Though I almost regret it now with how far I am behind on everything, I decided to spend the entire day on Saturday doing fun things and not touching school work or worrying about work or finding an internship. A day of leisure was much needed! I started the day early with the MS Walk at Piedmont Park. We walk each year in honor of one of our sisters' real sister, Elyse, that has MS. Below is a group shot of us before the walk started.The rest of the day was spent with good friends watching a softball game, getting smoothies, and making plans for upcoming weekends.

That night I went to a friend's house for a cookout get-together. We grilled hot dogs and all ate way too much food. The night turned out to be one of the funnest nights our group of friends ever had! Drinking games, dancing, and laughing with wonderful people.

I want some more Saturdays like that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment