Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meet the Edges

I saw a friend of mine, that I've known since probably kindergarten, get married this weekend. She was the first one of our little group. Years ago, we all made a list of who we thought would get married first and last and in between. Brittany (the newlywed) was #2 on the list... so we're already wrong - haha!

Here's my beautiful friend, Brittany, and her new hubby, Kevin Edge.

...he's a Red Sox fan; not sure if I approve :)

It was great seeing old friends; a ton of the girls I graduated with were there. We danced and sang... and took lots of pictures. After the reception we went out
to a few bars. It was the first time I've ever had the chance to enjoy the Savannah night life (which is kinda ironic since I'm from there). Let's just say between the open bar at the reception and the 3 bars we went to afterwards, the night didn't disappoint. I left my phone at the hotel to avoid drunk texting, but I learned I need to actually hide my phone so I don't go straight to it when I get back. Sorry guys.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment